Heaven is for real

The kids have been wanting to see the movie, Heaven is for Real, for a while now. We rented it tonight and I thought that I would ready to watch it, since I read the book a few years ago but I'm not. A stream of emotions overtook me and I am left, sitting here in tears and a jumble of emotions. Not 10 min in and I leave in tears and heart ache. I am still in the chapel kicking the chairs and yelling at God. Knowing that I will never wrap my mind around it but still hoping that my heart will settle down.... settle down in realization and acceptance that this is life, it is not intended for the mind. Raw emotions. Heart ache. Unanswered questions. It sucks. I don't like it. I don't get it.

Comments

Orange said…
Yeah, I know better than to even try to watch it. Or "If I Stay". Never gonna watch that one either. Don't feel bad...YOU are real. The movie is fake :)!
Unknown said…
I really, really, really don't like that movie. It seems to be missing... Everything.