The mother's lawsuit...

I, Mom, am filing a lawsuit against my children for indecent exposure, harassment, and physical assault.
I feel that anywhere else having a parade of people walking through your room, talking to you, and poking and naming body parts while you are getting dressed (every morning) would have been taken to court a long time ago.
I also feel that while I am in the bathroom, whether using the toilet or shower, should demand a little privacy. I do not feel that you should use the toilet as a throne while you pass judgment on whose turn it is for the remote, or that the toilet gives the mother supernatural powers of locating lost items while sitting on it. The shower should not be made into a science lessons every time. Yes everyone's body is different looking, Yes after having three children my tummy is funny looking and squishy, No I do not like you touching me where clothes usually cover and thank you Emma for my towel, clothes, shoes and dad's deodorant... while I am still in the shower.
In regards to the indecent exposure I completely understand that when it is hot less is better. What I find hard accepting is riding your bike around the neighborhood in your underwear, or sitting down for dinner in the same manner that you were born, and Emma it is not a game in any way to sit on people's faces when your cute little butt is not covered. I know the reaction is worth the seconds of attempt but please take note of the reaction and notice that there is not a glimpse of a smile. I understand that clothes can be annoying to put on but please understand that not everyone wants to go grocery shopping or out to dinner with an underwear-less girl in a short skirt and no top, a shoe-less filthy boy, and a naked baby that is not potty trained yet. You are all beautiful and lets just appreciate the clothes that amplify your beauty and keep the indecent exposure to bath and bed time.
Hopefully the judge will grant me a stay-a-way order that permits to get dressed, take a shower or go potty and address the public without embarrassing humiliation.

Comments

Susannah said…
Yeah... Good luck with that! :p
Anonymous said…
lol..too funny.
So cute Emma bringing you all those things while you are still in the shower.
We have had the same problem around here. Let me know what you do to solve your nudist colony problem


Will post pics tomorrow of my hair cut. Its short
love you guys
Anonymous said…
so so sorry I finally added hair cut pictures. It was either have a 5 year old take them or wait till Michael got home.
love you guys
have a wonderful weekend!