Quit crying and pull up your big girl undies...

So my new Year resolution was to get Emma potty trained which resulted in getting some big girl underwear which she was thrilled about. She quickly proceeded to attempt to put all four of them on at once. Which was a little hard since she has a remarkable ability to get both legs in the same hole every time. Well finally with some help she got all four on and finally verbally agreed to go pee pee on the potty. She was dry for a couple hours and a few runs to the bathroom to gaze down at her potty (still determined not to sit on it) and then just before going to bed she let loose and we had to say bye bye to the undies as all four of them went into the washing machine. It was a comical first attempt and the excitement on her face and in her voice was priceless. So yah I figure I am giving myself a year to do it.... no reason to stress it up but God bless the day when I am done with diapers.







Sam on his long board going down the drive way... thanks Josh, by the way he mentioned that you are going to get him a helmet and some pads... great idea.




Have I mentioned that I love my home. LOVE IT!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
will do
Anonymous said…
So glad you love your home :)
It looks so beautiful there!
Emma is so cute in her big girl undies.
I tried potty training Brooklyn this past week (before my wisdom teeth got pulled) and ended up with pee on the couch and no luck what so ever.
Hope it goes much better for you and Emma.
love you guys
Anonymous said…
oh and you are right Josh does owe Sam and you a helmet, pads and an emergency medical fund that covers all expenses related to that massive skateboard
Anonymous said…
take em off sweetie show me your bald puffy c--t
Anonymous said…
Fuck that little bitch so hard she screams her daddy's name he comes running in and joins us and she gets a 2 in 1