Pics that made me smile

Since this is my blog I can just post picture that make me smile. Primarily it is the beautiful souls gazing back at me that bring the biggest smiles to my heart. As you can see our summer is full, busy and full of smiles. Besides longing a bit more rest I would not have spent any of my days an ounce differently. 

 Something about cousins :) Ryan and Emma just love each other so much!


 All hanging out at the park and waiting for a snack or chewing one.
 Birthday celebrations!!!! I am such a lucky mama!! The journey of the next year should be such an adventure with a 13 year old and a 2 year old.
 Leah claiming her age :)
 Three little beauties.....all smiles and bows
 Chris and Alex.....
 Emma and Alex creating a cool pic
 Two half shaved heads equal a whole shaved head, right?
 Sam and Tela posing their stuff
 Muna and Emma
 Muna and Jen, this pics just cracks me up
 Grandma and Emma
 Yes Tela took a bite out of her candle, she promptly spit it out and thankfully left the wick.
 A full table.... a full heart

 At the beach on July fourth
 Emma, Mary Jane and Tela
 Firecrackers
 Marc and Ian after a few beers and with ancient firecrackers to light
 My heart playing in the sand :)
 Grandma and Dada sending Tela flying high
 Sam, Smiles, Sand
 Building a sand castle is serious business
 Leah and Sam loving the waves
 Sam










I figure the rest can talk for themselves, actually they all can. My heart is full of gratitude and happiness.

Comments

Orange said…
You do such a fabulous job with the pictures! Thank you for journaling our life in pictures. I love you all!