coming home

Ian is coming home today!!! Well for the weekend but he has not been home for two weeks and I am ready to see his dirty socks on my floor again. I miss him.

Leah asked me how many more guitar lessons I think she is going to need before she can start playing on the street for money.

                                                 
Sam told me the other day that being their mom would be easier if I just let them all go live at their friend's homes.

Today is crazy sock day at school and Emma was in her element. As we are walking to school in her mismatched crazy socks she told me, "I am glad that the school likes to do fun things for me, it makes getting older not so hard."





And Tela says a lot of words clearly but she only says Mama when she is in serious trouble. She does manage to say, I love you, without any words and very often.

Comments

Danya said…
So so cute! Love their personalities! And yah for dirty socks on the floor strictly because it represents your hubby being home. What a looong 2 weeks.
Can't wait to see you!