Sam's First Grade School Journal

Yesterday Sam came home with his school journal and as I sat reading through it my heart was just melting. He covers that glorious heart of his with lots of mischief but when I see his glorious heart it wins mine over all over again.
Some of my favorite entries are....

My favorite food is shrimp. It is joosea (juicy.) I like to put hot shos (sauce) on it. - Ian's way of eating shrimp

My favorite moovea (movie) is evreafing (everything) about animals. It is wilea (really) osum (awesome). - I just loved his spelling in this one.

My favorite holdae (holiday) is muthders (mothers) day. - Melt my heart

My favorite sog (song) is mommom mya (Mama Mia). I like it becuse my sister likes it. - That sister would be Emma who sings mama mia a dozen times a day.

My favorite cake is chocklit (chocolate). I like it bekus (because) it has vena (vanilla) in it. - Happens to be Ian's favorite cake, vanilla with chocolate frosting.

My favorite restrant is thay (Thai) food. I never wet (went) ther. - I keep wanting to take the kids there and Ian keeps saying that Thai food should be our date dinner not a family thing. I agree but I love how Thai food is Sam's favorite.

If I was a animal I wood (would) be a vampier (vampire) bat, becuse they scer (scare) kits (kids). - And this would be Sam

If I was food I wood (would) be beens. I would be boiled beens.

If I was a car I wood (would) be a van. With seven seas (seats).

And finally....
If I was the president I would never lie. Then I would help kids.

Comments