Conversation that make up my life

The moment I realized that our boy is focusing on the wrong adult. He should be watching dad a little closer and me a little less.

Sam - When does someone move out of the house?
Mom - When they are ready.
Sam - I'm ready
Mom - Well when I say you are ready. Like when you have a job to pay for food and a house.
Sam - My husband will pay for it.

Easter morning on the ride to Grandma's for the egg hunt.

Sam - Leah is going to get the most eggs. I heard it on the morning news.

The moment of Leah physically noticing that she is quickly approaching the teen years.

Leah - I think one of my boobs is getting bigger. It's like there is a little lump in it.
Mom - Well it looks like we are getting there. Where you are starting to grow up.
Leah - Growing up means your boobs get bigger!?!!!

The moment that I realized no matter how many times I make a point having a sense of humor is more important.

Me - Hunny, I have had a rough week and a half, please try and be more encouraging.
Ian - Your awesome with whatever your trying to get done in the day.

The moment that I realized that Emma is really absorbing everything she is watching on tv.

Emma - That shirt is psychedelic.


Comments