There is a little girl

There is a little girl that keeps following me around. She has the most inquisitive mind and comprehensive thought process.


She always prefers to be happy and every moment of the day is to be enjoyed.
Not a day goes by that she doesn't make me smile, challenges my creativity and drags me into her world of imagination.

Not a day goes by that I am not grateful for her desire to learn, ability to show self control, and love to laugh.


She is our little girl who will eat every vegetable, with a disgusting look on her face, cause she insists on growing big like her daddy. She is the little sister that is thrilled with the fact her brother loves her and her big sister will play with her. She is the little girl that motivates me to be a better mom, shows me the importance of laughing everyday, and like the flower, she wants to be when she grows up, she spreads her pedals of love towards her family and makes it so easy to love even more... the little girl that keeps following us around.

Comments