There is a girl who watches me



There is this beautiful girl who watches me. She reminds me so much of myself as she silently takes all in.

You can tell her something a thousand times but until she comes to her own conclusion she is not convinced. To her, the best time is when you join her world, let yourself go and abandon yourself to being young once more.


She is slowly learning that there is no queen in our home but everyone is royalty.




She is diligent in school and strives to do her best on her work. She cherishes family time and displaying her creativity with whatever she can get her hands on.

She is her own self, with her own style, thoughts and opinions. She is learning that her footprints are being followed by her little sister and strives to set the prettiest footprints she can.


She is learning how much inner beauty she holds and how her inner beauty blesses her family and friends so much.


She is my little girl who watches me and more than likely she is watching you too, seeking for every opportunity to see love and give love. She is my silent motivator to encourage, love, and praise all goodness that I see in my home. I love my little girl who watches me and little does she know just how much I am watching her too.

Comments