Alright

So I have been behind three post for more than a week now. It is not that I have abandoned my blog for the facebook world it is just that the facebook world is more in my face these days. Then yesterday Muna (Ian's Grandma) made the statement that she views facebook as a conversation and that a blog is a story. So as much as I have been conversing I am committed to keeping up on my story. The three blogs that I have been behind on was first Leah's, second my nephew Ryan's awesome party, and third well was life in general and also Susie's Grad party but that one just happened yesterday so I am not really behind on that one.
Ok my brother Josh just called me and said he ran the whole 26.2 miles. My adrenaline is pumping with pride for my crazy brother, who I live vicariously through. Josh decided that he was going to run a 26 mile marathon. Without training or anyone else running, he went and got running shoes on Wed., joined in on whatever bets he could with the people from work, and took off running at noon today. The reason he wanted to do this.... to see if he could. I LOVE him. I love how he challenges, test, and pursues the act of feeling alive. Go Josh
On a completely other note, I threatened Sam that if he was not quiet in church today than I would not help him make a leprechaun trap. Some how the two, church and leprechaun traps became intertwined. This brought to mind other things that have come out of my mouth this week.
"I can't wait to slide down a rainbow into Dora land."
"Can you please just go and poop out all the grumpiness inside of you and flush it for good."
"Emma I know that Wow Wow Wubzie makes you feel better but it is doing nothing for my head so can we please turn it down?"
"I don't care what dad said the wii does not count for your reading time"
"No I do not sit around the house all day"
"Yes there is enough love in you to love the whole wide wide world"
" I think I prefer laughing with you rather than yelling at you, so work with me"
"On days like this I can't believe how happy I feel"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good to see you back. I depend on you for my laughs.
Muna