Just keep walking

I was talking to a friend while waiting for the kids from school when I heard "Are you a kid?"
I completely ignored this statement only to have the voice get louder and very close to my ear. "Are you a kid?" Turning around there stood a lady handing out a paper about herself and a recall. "Oh I thought you might be a kid and I don't approach kids. Here is a paper with my name and my blog site and I would like to encourage you to check it out and support our recall."
Ok there is so much wrong about this whole scenario that I had to stop and laugh too. And yes needless to say I quickly threw away the paper.

Emma is coming out with so much cuteness lately. She told me that she wants Valentines day to go on forever and she will kiss everyone.

While driving in the car she screeched out, "Be still, don't move, there is a hawk" I am thankful to say that we sat very still and moved the car quickly and made it home safely.

While walking into the store Emma tripped and hurt her pinky. A smidgen of skin came off and Emma spent the remainder of the time in the store informing me how her cutest pinky was bleeding for REAL. She proceeded to get the sympathy of every older lady in the store who fussed over her and got her a band-aid and said next time they would have Dora band-aids cause it is so sad when the cutest pinky is bleeding for real. And her Daddy is going to be so sad and all she needs is her blankie, milk and Dora to maybe feel a little better. ..... hence a few mins to blog

Comments

Orange said…
Hugs and kisses to Emma! And boo to the recall lady. She tried to give us one too.
Anonymous said…
so adorable! love the cuteness that comes out of their mouths!