Continuance of the crochet needle


I am so pleased with how Safta's crochet needle and yarn are turning out. The first one is for Ryan for his first monkey birthday.

Leah is my cute little bear who was thrilled when I repeatedly told her she is looking beary cute.
And Sam wanted one with wolf ears so I told him as long as he is wearing it he can not get into one kind of mischief or another.
Yep I think I like crocheting. On another note I have been feeling so happy lately. Not like life is all roses but for some reason the thorns have not been getting to me and I am left feeling so blessed to just enjoy the scent of the roses. It is a good feeling. Highly recommend it.
Yesterday we had a family meeting which also included my two little Hispanic children (the kids I watch) about the things we would not put in our mouths and the things we would put in our mouths. Some of the things they would not put into their mouths included, spiders, butts, webs, and snakes. We then went on about the things that come out of our mouths and just like we would not put gross things in our mouth we need to make sure that nothing gross comes out of our mouth. Needless to say Sam is at the ripe age of finding bathroom talk hysterical. Well anyway this morning as Sam and Emma were playing in his room I missed what Emma had said but Sam responded very clearly with, "Do you want a snake in your mouth? It is not going to be fun Emma, you would have to bite of it's head before it bit you."
Sam and Emma have been becoming increasingly close lately and their friendship is endearing to witness. The other morning Sam had gotten Emma some cereal and Emma came running up to me with sheer delight and exclaimed, "Mom, Sam loves me!!!" She then proceeded to return to her stool next to Sam and turned to him, "Sam you love me, you are my bestest friend like Emily."

I love this shot of Ian, Leah and Sam, if you will notice Sam, like in life, is going the opposite direction.
Oh to be a kid....

Emma rode the whole way to the train tracks. We were so proud of her now she just needs to learn how to stop.

Comments

Anonymous said…
too much cuteness going on
you are amazing! so talented
love those adorable hats


Danya