Beauty from within

On the ride home from school Leah began talking about her day.
"All the kids came by my desk to tell me how good and beautiful my art work was and I did not like it cause there is no bad in art, you cannot be wrong with art." She continued to say that it started with one girl and then everyone else in her class came to her desk, which was 23 students, and said that her art was so good. Feeling a bit of pride in my artistic daughter I smiled and said, "Well you can take a compliment." She quickly responded with, "I can take one compliment but not 23 that is too many."

Comments

Orange said…
She is just like her mother! And I want to see her beautiful artwork!
Unknown said…
awww lol..I can understand that.
I want to see her art work now :)
Anonymous said…
oops sorry that Marty was me Danya

Michael is working for a friend and thats his whatever :)
sorry