Welcome 2010

Well I think that we had a good night last night. I do not remember going to bed but I woke up in it so that is cool. We have spent our first day of 2010 relaxing, putting all our Christmas decor and lights away, and spending time together as a family. Ian and Sam are caught up with the WII. One of the controllers keeps dying on us and as Sam put it, "the elves did not do a very good job on that one." Emma is in for her second bath of the day, the first one was a lets get clean bath and the second one was a, I painted, bath. Something about green curls hanging by the side of her red nose. Leah is busy with all her new art supplies and showering us with her creative art work. And I, well I am still trying to digest that it is 2010. I have high hopes for this upcoming year, nothing in particular but hopeful just the same. I hate new year resolutions so I am just wishing for many laughs, healthy kids, some good times with my husband (maybe even just the two of us,) less sibling rivalries, and another year like the last minus all the heartaches, stress, chaos, and stupidness. Yep here is to being hopeful and here is to 2010.

Comments

Orange said…
I would be happy to babysit to help you achieve your goal on spending time just the two of you.