Very motivated

I currently am feeling very motivated to do something so I walked around the house and saw that the most pressing needs are outside which sucked all my motivation out of me so I am currently very motivated to do nothing..... well nothing that needs to be done. Which always brings me to the computer and here I sit ready to write a post. Lets see, Emma had a great Dora party. I am finding it so hard to believe that she is three. Three just sounds so grown up to me and out of any infant and toddler stage. She told me this morning that she wants to go to preschool now. Well she wants to go to a preschool that does not have a teacher but a great big dog that is in charge like maybe Hawthorne. I asked her what Hawthorne would teach her and she responded with, "eat cereal." Emma got her Dora bike which is too big for her but we will give her till summer and than she should be at least 6 inches taller since she daily reminds me that she is growing big like her dad. Leah has a science fair coming up and decided to do her science project on Sam. Does the tv make my brother more or less annoying? So for a couple weeks she has to write down the affects of tv watching or no tv watching on Sam's behavior. Her hypothesis is that Sam is annoying and the tv makes him annoyingly crazy.
Well Emma's movie just ended which apparently means that my time on the computer just ended as well. I suppose that I should go do something productive, not that a stay at home mother's productivity is appreciated or lasts but yeah get kind of use to that.






Comments

Unknown said…
adorable!! So glad Emma had a fun Dora party.
3 is such a fun age! enjoy it!
What a cutie!
lol...and Leah cracks me up :) what a great project :)
you will have to post her science project Sam....conclusion

love you
Danya