I'm THREE now


Emma has been waiting for about half a year for it to be her birthday and today is the day. She is thrilled and wants to decorate the house for her Dora party. She wants Dora cupcakes and Dora balloons which I was thrilled to get for her until I saw that the balloon she wants is 12 bucks!! So Dora cupcakes it is. Life is a beautiful dance in which Emma loves to partake, she is consumed with Dora, dress up and tea parties. I did my annual questionnaire on her of her favorite things and this is her answers:

When I was two my favorite:
color - red
game - hide and seek
food - chicken and eggs with ham
drink - water and juice
friend - Emily
t.v show - Dora
thing to do - snuggle with my blankie
to do with Leah - nail-polish
to do with Sam - break animals and put them back together
to do with Hawthorne - I pet him and he growls at me
to do with Mom - when you say yes I can play on the computer
to do with Dad - kisses me and snuggles with me together
When I am 3 I can go to school and play music



We love you Emma and Happy Birthday

Comments

Unknown said…
ahhh so sweet! Happy Birthday to Princess Emma! Give her a big hug and kiss for us

Danya