Can you believe it cause I can't

About a year ago we bought some tile and slate to redo our chipped, cheap countertops and to add a backsplash. And today after a week of saying it is THE DAY that our kitchen is done and looks awesome. To both Ian and my surprise it turned out just like we envisioned it and our year of patience led us to amazing steals on an awesome deeeeeep sink and cool faucet. I know that Safta is smiling for me and I am grateful.

Our old kitchen

Our new kitchen

Ok I am seriously in love with the new sink. I can put a crap load of dishes in it and not even see them unless I am standing over it and better yet I can wash all the pots, pans, and cookie sheets without any water spilling out onto the counter.
We still have some sealing left to do and some painting and some cleaning and some more stuff but tonight I got to bake Emma's cupcakes and clean up and walk around my kitchen and love it. yeah I am happy Thank you Ian and Louie!!! You guys kick butt

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow,looks awesome!
love it!
love you
Danya
Anonymous said…
Rachel. It looks so good. A really professional job at that. Congrats to my grandson and his good friend.
Muna