Santa is coming!!!

It is hard to be grumpy with three cute kids that are so thrilled that it is almost Christmas. Emma is thrilled with every dollar tree that she sees and every Santa that is anywhere (like on a bag) she says hi very shy then turns to me in full excitement as she exclaims, "Santa is coming!!! Mom, Santa is coming!!!" I have been asking her what she wants from Santa and it has ranged from a camera like mommies, a bike, and her most recent one was that she wanted Santa to bring her Dora.
Sam said in his letter to Santa that he has been half good this year, then turned to me and asked if Santa will just give him half a good toy this year. We will have to wait and see. I told him that mom and dad keep a naughty and nice list too so he better watch out cause we always know when he is awake and asleep, naughty or nice.
Leah of course is keeping her cool, insisting that she still believes since if you do not believe than Santa does not leave you anything. She lost a tooth the other night and wrote the following letter to the tooth fairy, all in cursive,
Dear toth fary,
I have ben wating for you to come and tacke the toth. I left the toth in this box. Love Leah P.S. Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year. P.S. one more time This candy is for you. If you dount want it you can give it to santa!

Well today I just have a long list to accomplish but I am thrilled that Santa is coming and as Emma shrieks numerous times a day, "Christmas is here, It's Christmas!!!"

Comments