call me crazy....

call me crazy but I get annoyed when....
Emma shrieks at me because I missed part of her lips with her fake (as in plastic) lipstick
Sam asks for the remote and when I tell him it is my room, he proceeds to scream at me why would Mayra have our remote, why mom?
Leah asks if they can have hot chocolate. Not right now. All you have to do is warm up the water and get the cups and spoons and the hot chocolate and pour the water and I will do the rest. NOT NOW!!!!!!! I said I would do the rest...
There is five children, ten boots, ten gloves, five jackets and five hats and they all want you to zip, put on, pull on and place on at the same time.... every twenty minutes.
The kids keep rearranging the ornaments on the tree and when I tell them not to touch them they just respond with, we are only picking up the ones that fell off.

Comments