The best and the worst

The best part of having kids is the love - The worst part is the 24/7 thing

The best part of cleaning is having an area of the house clean for five min - The worst part is Emma going through your pile of trash pulling out everything that she deems as not trash worthy.

The best part of tv is that the kids are quiet and still for half a hour - The worst part is Sam turning to me and saying that I just need to take a chill pill, dude.

The best part of being a stay at home mom is that I get to be with my kids all the time. - The worst part of being a stay at home mom is that I get to be with my kids all the time.

The best part of cooking is the good food - The worst part of cooking is when Ian comes home and says that he is not hungry cause they went out for dinner.

The best part of Leah is her love to be close and loved - The worst part is the major hints of hormones taking over our little girl

The best part of Sam is that you never know what to expect - The worst part of Sam is that you never know what to expect

The best part of Emma is that she is so stinking cute and loving - The worst part is that she is 2 and discovered her two year old screaming voice

The best part of hosting is the left overs - The worst part of hosting is the trash

The best part of my house is that I feel like I live in a tree house - The worst part is taking down a overstuffed trash can in the rain or snow

The best part of a WII is Sam’s love to play it - The worst part is his steady stream of yells to come and see what he just did

The best part of my hubby is that we love hanging out and get to go to bed together after - The worst part is that seconds after I get into the shower he decides to sit down to do a poo

The best part of life is it is my life - The worst part is that it is passing too fast.

Here is to another year past and another year to come

Comments

Orange said…
Bathroom doors have a lock for a reason...