Life keeps on changing

Ok so I have this song that keeps going through my head and the chorus is...
Life keeps on changing. I ask it to stay the same but it won't listen. I just want you here like you are right now.
Well we had a great Thanksgiving (thank you Gita) and since we were in beach proximity that is where we headed. The coast always refreshes my soul and that is what I needed before heading to my parents house for the first time without the ability to give my Safta a hug. Of course we had to go to the beach with my brothers the day after we got there. As the song says, Life keeps on changing and as hard as it is at times I am learning to take deeper breaths, enjoy the moments that make memories and love with my whole being those that I love.













Comments

Orange said…
good job on the pictures!