Gone Phishing


Well the few of you that were not aware of it, Ian and I got to go to see Phish for their three day festival and can we just state for the record that it was amazing. Phish naturally swept us off our butts and onto our feet for every single one of their 8 sets. They played all the songs that Ian was hoping for, they played the one song that I was particularly hoping for and then they just kept on playing and playing. The whole band was on a role, enjoying themselves, and having fun with their music as they kept the crowd awestruck. During the course of the weekend we were car camping and thankfully we were at the very outskirts of our camping field which meant that it was relatively quiet at night but it also meant that we were at the farthest point from the stage which resulted in a joyous 2 mile jaunt to each set. The weather was beautiful, the hippies were entertaining, the set up of the area was remarkable. They had numerous food booths, coffee booths and even a farmers market along with their water booths and beer booths. We had great neighbors at our site and for the acoustic set (my fav) I got some great neighbors in front of me which worked out great since we were close enough to see the band on stage and they were considerate to make sure that they never obscured my view.
As you can imagine for Halloween there was some amazing and outrages costumes. I honestly have never seen so many adults (male and female) wearing tutus. I just wore my homemade poncho and when a girl asked, "What are you?"
I responded with, "I am me."
"I Love You"
"I love me too"

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for making this happen and thank you to everyone who told us to have a good time cause we did.

















Comments

Orange said…
I love the biblical picture of you Rachel! You look so Jewish. Who took the picture? Glad you had a good time.
Anonymous said…
so glad you had a wonderful time!
love that one shot of you
welcome back :)
Brown Eyed Girl said…
Great photos! So glad you had fun! What a time to renew your spirit! :)