The all inclusive turkey

Sam was asked to write if he were to make thanksgiving diner what he would make and how. Here is what he wrote.
I would make a turkey. I would put corn inside a turkey. I would make it as fat as I can. I would put beans in there, a little bit of pumpkin pie and a little bit of chicken. I will put it in the oven for three minutes. I will wait for it to beep and be done and put a little bit of frosting on top and then put candy on top.

Yep I weekly await for Sam to have to write at least three sentences in answer to his teacher's question.

On another note Sam did the most disgusting thing last week. We have been having some cold days which has resulted in us making fires and keeping the pot on top of the firewood stove filled with water so our house does not become too dry. Well after a couple days of consecutive fires I was refilling the pot and overfilled it so I took off the lid to scoop some of the water out and lo and behold there was a baby lizard simmering in the boiling water.
Sam had caught a baby lizard about a week ago and when it died I had asked him where he put it. "In the trash" was his quick answer. Trash my butt.....Oh I was livid and despite my lack of smell I felt like my house had just been aroma filled of simmered lizard. I have never tasted lizard but for a couple days that was all I could taste whenever I breathed in. Yuck

Well I have to go and supervise the kids making their lunches for today or as Sam just said his stinky butt crack lunch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol....too funny
Sam is something else
love how is brain works

wow they make their own lunches
I'm impressed
Orange said…
Sam makes impressive lunches. The lunch lady even sat down with him to check out what he had packed. She said he had all kinds of good stuff in it.