Warning to all lizards....

For the comfort of my heart I would like to give a fair warning to all lizards (who read this blog.)
For your life please stay away from our resident, our neighbors, and all surrounding areas. I know that our premisses appear to be the perfect place to set up home but our peaceful surroundings our deceptive for within the blue house lives a boy and his dog who love to hunt for you. Now to speak on my behalf, (an avid lizard hunter in her day) I have established a three day rule. If the boy catches you he is permitted to keep you for three days and on the third day he must release you. Well please take heed of the last lizard that fell into his grimy hands. He attentively attempted to take care of it, placing water and fruit in the cardboard enclosure. Enjoyed the numerous moments of running around the house as the lizard clung for dear life, was thrilled to impress his friends, and scare his sister at any opportunity. Yet without fail the third day came and like a good, concerned citizen of the lizard society I approached this boy and said that it was time to let the lizard go. "I did" was his reply. Pride welling up within me I went to give him a high five only to be abruptly halted with the following statement which has compelled me to write this blog, "I let him go on a rock and then the dog ate him."
So flee lizards cause if the boy is not the death of you than apparently the dog is waiting near by to finalize your fate.

Comments