The need to scream....



My children, Sam in particular, come down with the need to scream and this evening I tried it. I must say as a parent it is not appreciated but I must give kudos where it is deserved. Lets just say that I had a few emotions going on inside and after I just let a good scream out I felt much better. Of course the kids asked what I was doing and if I am ok to which I replied much better now thank you. And apparently since they are used to me they went on with their business without a second thought or question. So yah next time I think that Sam is in the need to scream I will just let him at it since have been a recent screamer myself I have come to appreciate the relief it brings.

This picture seems to sum up a lot of life. It is like the answer is right in front of you, staring you in the face but you still do not know where to piss. So you find yourself just spending your time sniffing everything in between.

Comments

Unknown said…
lol...love it!
thanks for your sweet comment and prayers
love you guys
Danya