Let me free


Woody might be a good guy but apparently my kids are taking no chances when it comes to toys running around while they are asleep.




Well on Saturday I took the girls out for a girls day out. They both had fun picking their nail polish out and waiting for their turn. Emma was thrilled until the guy sat down to paint her nails and then, well then she let out a horrific, terrified scream and literally jumped out of the chair and velcroed herself to my neck. Apparently getting your nails painted is great unless a foreign man, wearing a mask with an invisible chain saw is the one attempting to do it.
So Leah got her nails painted, only to rub two nails on her dress as she is getting into the car and less than 10 min after paying the bill I glance over to see her peeling off the paint from the remaining fingers cause "now they look funny."
Since Emma still wanted her nails painted we went to get her nail polish and proceeded to go get some lunch where Emma decided she would paint her nails while we waited for the food. Usually I would have made her wait till we were outside of a restaurant but after I had put in my order for a muffin and our waitress yelled across the diner, "What do you think, 10 seconds in the microwave for a muffin?" I felt that there was really no fear of us getting kicked out of this classy establishment.

We had fun, love my girls but there is some obvious reasons that girls day out are a rare occasion event. They exhaust me.







Comments