Phish Concert!!!!

Ah man what can I say other than we had a blast couple of days. Dropped the kids off early and took our sweet time driving up to Sunnyvale....

Look it's us smiling in a car.......

The concert was phenomenal..... I mean it was Phish and they were live and they played awesome and I am still on a high from the whole thing and it has nothing to do with all the greenery that was going on around us for the entire 3 hour concert.
So I learned a few things from this concert.....
1) I am in my element and loving it at a live show so if you ever want to see me grinning from ear to ear, screaming and bouncing up and down for a few hours just take me to a live show of a great band.
2) Apparently I was the instigator of the screaming in our area which I was oblivious of until Ian informed me after, I don't know other than I just screamed whenever I felt that the band had just done something amazing which it being Phish occurred like every few min. They even played one of my favorite songs Ya Mar which sent me into a screaming frenzy of "this is one of my songs" which caused a couple girls around me jumping up and down screaming at me "F**** YA" and then they wanted to talk to me but my song was playing and why in the world would they think that I wanted to get into a F**** Ya frenzy with them when all I wanted to do was get into the song as much as my whole little being would permit.

3) Screaming your appreciation for a great set makes your jaw sore the following day and apparently your spouse's ear to ring and jumping up and down out of excitement and the thrill of being there makes muscles in your legs hurt especially when you are standing on a slope for 3 hours.
4) Dressing up like a hippie does not make you stop talking like a valley girl.

Yeah I learned a lot more but we will leave my concert education with that. So we took another way home and discovered that the scenic car drive turns the four hour drive into a seven hour drive but hey we did not have any children and loved every min of it.
We went through farm land and there were the coolest barns all along the way but all the coolest red ones were on Ian's side which pissed me off cause I had the camera but oh well.
So if you were wondering we had a great time. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kids, thank you to boo the Subaru for getting us there and back, thank you to my hubby who invited me to go with him and thank you to Phish for having a reunion. You guys are amazing

Comments

Orange said…
It was our pleasure. Do it again!
CarGate said…
I'm so glad you guys went and had a great time. Live concerts are fun! Phish is spectacular I'm sure. When I read about their reunion I was hoping Ian would be able to go..nice pics! You're an amazing photographer Rachel!
Anonymous said…
you guys are so cute together!
How fun!!

the happiness is written all over your face :)

no kids, time with Ian, and a live concert