My ASStronaut and me


Three years ago today I officially and publicly claimed my ASStronaut as mine.
The other night as we were laying in bed I turned to Ian and said,
"It is our anniversary on Thursday, we should do something."
After seeing the absent gaze in his eyes and hearing the world renown mantastic hmmmm.
I responded with, " Well it is not easy being married to an ASStronaut, so three years is something to celebrate"
He quickly responded with, "I bet"
To which I informed him that I am celebrating with or without him. :)
So here is to my ASStronaut and me:
We would remarry again tomorrow and the next day if need be..... we were meant for each other and happiness, contentment, and humor abounds for you see this particular ASStronaut is the perfect ASStronaut for me. He accepts me and loves me for who I am, supports all that I want to do, gives me space when I need space and listens when I need to talk. He even laughs at my stupid jokes and just shakes his head without judging when I just feel the need to be carelessly stupid and silly. He motivates me to be a better person, works insane hours to support us without ever complaining, strives daily to be a great dad, and all in all he is my best friend.
On the night Ian proposed to me he played Jack Johnson's song Constellation, little did I know then that our marriage would be a glorious trip of creating constellations with my ASStronaut.
To my love, my best friend, my ASStronaut, Happy Anniversary Hunny. I Love you

Comments

CarGate said…
YAY!! happy 3 years~and to many more! Miss you all :)
We love you two! Babysit tomorrow?
Anonymous said…
Rachel, that was a wonderful declaration of love and what marriage should be. Love Muna
Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary! love you guys