A fun day at the park

Well we had a fun day at the park and the realization that summer is almost over (the kids start school next week) is beginning to sink in. It is rare but I just not really ready for summer to be over just yet.


The most definite highlight of the park was the 1 dollar soft cones the kids got. I just love the pictures but cannot wait to get my real camera back.































We had fun racing around the park finding all the trees that have carvings in them and then imitating the faces.











































So after a few fights, a few breakups (your not my friend anymore) and the realization that they are stuck with each other the kids had fun and so did I.

Comments

CarGate said…
i love those trees and those faces!
Anonymous said…
Sam and Leah are getting so big!
cute pictures!
and please tell Leah I am so so so sorry. We finally mailed off her birthday present yesterday.