Dont judge a vbs by its front cover....


This morning as we were driving to yet another vbs at yet another church, Sam exclaimed he did not want to go.
Mom - Fine with me, I really don't care.
Sam - Well maybe I will see what the front cover looks like.
Leah - Do not judge the vbs by its front cover, you have to go inside and give it a chance (being nine now makes you so wise).

So to everyone that is just driving by and deciding by the front cover, park your damn car and go inside to check it out cause it gives your mother a couple hours of Dora infused semi peace.

Emma was stuck on the top of a play tunnel we have in the back.
Mom- You look like you need a prince to come and save you from the dragon.
Sam- I am a prince, Emma I will save you.
Emma- No Sam you not a prince you a dragon.

So to everyone that has been sounding like a dragon, behaving like a dragon, and playing like a dragon, just saying you are a prince does not even fool a two year old.

I have been kinda looking for a part time job and Leah decided to help me out.
Leah- Well you like animals and you are a good cook, so how about a job where you make food for animal. That would be perfect for you.
Mom - Sounds ideal Leah but I already am doing that on a daily basis, so I think that position is filled.

So if anyone sees an ad in the paper seeking someone to make food for animals could you please let me know.... it would tickle Leah to bits to know that she helped find her mothers ideal job.


Emma- I get bigger like my Daddy.
Mom- You are not getting bigger like your mommy?
Emma, looking at me funny- No I get bigger like my daddy!!!

I totally forgot one and it is my favorite.

The kids wanted to go McDonalds for lunch.
Mom- You guys do not deserve McDonalds for lunch you have been fighting like a cat and dog all morning.
Sam without missing a beat and raising his hand- I was the dog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol...too funny!
Sam,Leah and Emma are hilarious
they sure got personality!