A TEA PARTY!!!!

Kinda freaking out here.... Leah wants to have a couple friends over for a tea party on her birthday. This is exactly what I feared when I found out that I was having a girl three weeks before she was born..... what if she is girly? I can take on lizards, dirt, mischief but throw a pink tea party at me and just sit back and watch the freak out show. I am at a lost. Like does it all have to be girly? and can a bottle of nail polish keep them busy for two hours? If I do let them paint nails do I have to send home a bottle of alcohol with each kid? And oh my goodness what if they want to do their hair? Yikes Maybe I will just put Emma in charge of that one. Yeah so I spent a couple hours online today trying to find some ideas and feel even more at a lost that I am ready to just drink the bottles of alcohol and let them do what the ever the _____ they want to with the nail polish. Is there kid nail polish? Like washable stuff?'
Really the question that I should be asking is, is there anyone that is girly who wants to host a pink tea party?

Comments

CarGate said…
i think you can do it. And i think you'll have fun. There's a little girl hiding in you somewhere.

Things you need:

English tea cookies. Paper doileys (you can buy cheap) bread to make mini sandwhiches cut regular slices into squares...

dessert mints.

Sounds like fun!!
Anonymous said…
oh Leah go girl! Wish I was there to help throw her the girliest of girly tea parties. We love those around here
You could always get white ceramic tea cups and some paint and let them paint their very own tea cups. Throwing in some artsy with the girly
love you guys
have a great weekend!