I have got to toot my own horn....

So I get to toot my own motherhood horn cause I went to the mall with Leah. Now to most mothers going to the mall with their daughter is norm but for me..... well lets just say that it is like a mall mom going to the pond to catch frogs. We had a fun day just the two of us, went shopping, got her ears pieced, went out for lunch, and went into JC Penny's just to ride the escalator.


We had fun with the camera while waiting for our food. I asked Leah where she would like to go for lunch (anywhere she would like) IHOP and if not IHOP than in&out. DONE


So just a couple squeaks and her ears were pierced (again.) Don't ask me but this what she wanted to do and so after a nice day out I brought her home with holes in her head.

Comments

Danya said…
go Rachel! such a good mom!
Happy Happy Birthday to Leah.
Hope she has a wonderful girly tea party.
We have a present in the mail for her.
Please tell her sorry it did not come together with the card.
love you guys