hypothetically....

I was just wondering if you were surrounded by one non-stop whiner and one complete exploder which one would push you over the edge?
And while hypothetically dealing with the whines of how unjust life is and every chore is tooo hard, to an all out explosion of a six year old chaos, there is a two year old face that has to get in your face every other min to remind you that she is a good listener.
Yeah so since this is not real but all hypothetical I was just wondering which one would push you over the edge (first)?

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol...sorry Rachel
dealing with both those here myself
you have my utmost sympathy
don't quite know which is worse

actually I do its the husband acting like a kid as well when he's suppose to be helping
Orange said…
Just a reminder...titling blog posts "hypothetically" gets you in big trouble...
RN said…
I am already in big trouble so I was willing take the risk of getting kicked out.