What a fun day....

We had my family over yesterday and it was a wonderful day. Sam was in heaven having all his Uncles here. I got to see and enjoy my adorable nephew Ryan. Ian did once again an awesome job on the barbecue and we all loved just hanging out. Thank you to everyone for coming.









Oh and my dad actually let my two youngest brothers spend the night. So since they were here we decided to give Yoel a mohawk. At first he was a little scared ( I do not know why???) but by the end he seemed pretty happy with my semi tipsy work. :) jk


Comments

Anonymous said…
oooh how fun! wish I could have been there! Josh looks like uncle Josh the camel
Emma what a doll! She is getting so big
love Yoels mohawk :)so fun they got to spend the night
thanks for posting pictures
love you guys
Brown Eyed Girl said…
wish we had been there.. Would have much rather been with you guys then being sick.
Orange said…
Ryan looks like baby Emma! You guys must have dominant genes...