Leah my love....



The other day I started having a panic attack at the thought of Leah being a teenager (I get these about every time she displays her attitude backed up by logical argument.) It usually takes about 10 min to calm myself down while I repeatedly tell myself when it is here then I will deal with it and one day at a time. I believe that I panic so much because what I want more than anything is for love and unity to reign in our home. Leah is such a sweet heart and so full of love and thoughtfulness. She loves to point out and enjoy any and all moments when there is bonding, closeness, and enjoyment of each other. She is going to be 9 in July and before my eyes she is growing up so fast. It is happening and in my crazy minded of motherhood I forget to grasp hold of her and enjoy the fact that she is not a teenager yet (she just might display the attitude of one sometimes.)

This is a pic of my friend's daughter and I think that she is incredibly beautiful. Love her hair.

Leah is beautiful and since the day she was born to today I am smitten.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yes she sure is beautiful!!! and has one amazing, loving mother!
I can't believe how tall and grown up looking she has gotten.
Wow you are right those tweener/ teen years have almost hit you :)
You will do great though and so will Leah.

your friends daughter is adorable!!