Therapy in Spring Flowers

So for the last, oh I don't know, two weeks plus 8 years of my life I have been consumed by certain little blessings that have a tendency of making me feel like I am losing my mind. So this morning, after informing Ian last night that I am cracking up and feel like I need to get my head above the water before I drown, I sent Ian with all three kids to church and went for a blissful walk out back taking pictures of the wild flowers. THERAPY...... It was awesome and I think that as long as Ian is pulling long days during the week I am going to insist that I get to go for a hike every Sunday..... maybe even childless. Well I better get back to reality and get stuff together for Ian's birthday bar-b-que. Yep so from someone who can't smell, when you feel like you are drowning please for the sake of those that live with you, go out and smell the flowers.







Comments

Susannah said…
Very pretty pics. You're so lucky to have that in your backyard!!
DC Girl said…
I agree with Susie! I don't have a backyard. Beautiful!
Anonymous said…
ohh such a beautiful back yard!
so glad you could get away for a bit and have some peace.
love you
oh and email me your cell #
thanks
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday to Ian!