sometimes I just need a filthy blanket to hide under


Hi I guess the only reason that I have for not blogging for so long is that I have felt like a store owner that has been going out of business, giving up and keeping their damn St patty day pictures in their window way too long. Yep, honestly there have been numerous occasions (all forgotten now) that I have wanted to blog about but three voices kept my chain very short while I performed my monkey dance for them.
Lets see before I let the pictures do the rest we have been to the natural history museum, calm, the park, San Luis, easter, back at school, rearranged the girls room, went bed hunting, sewed, sewed some more cause that is the only thing that I semi relax doing and see immediate results that generally last than more than a hour, went to the store to get milk and found an awesome sale on beer... made me smile, filled the fridge and waiting to see Ian smile then tell him Happy Birthday. Yep so you know the same old things going on here. Ok now for the pics

























Comments

Orange said…
so glad you are back
Anonymous said…
Me too. missed you
Anonymous said…
I missed you too :)
Welcome back
Such cute pictures!
You guys have been busy.
I need your cell phone number
some little person caused water damage in my cell and its dead as are all the numbers on it.

have a wonderful weekend
oh and you're not allowed to go this long between blogging again ;)