A family that pushes buttons.....

So this last week it struck me how much my children love to push my buttons, Ian's buttons and each other's buttons and on the way to school this morning Emma showed that two is not too young to push buttons too.

Sam - Emma I love you.
Emma - No Sam I love you.
Sam - Emma I love you too much.
Emma - No Sam.... Leah I love you too much.
Sam - Emma I love you too much.
Emma - No Sam .... Mom I love you too much.
Sam - grrrr Emma I love you too much.
Emma - No Sam... long pause.... glances over at him smiling.... Sam I love you too much too.

Here we have Emma shopping. She found a birthday hat which was awesome cause her birthday is one of her favorite topics and some flowers for Dad.
And if you are wondering why I have not been blogging lately it is because I have become obsessed with sewing and sewing some more. I really need to dedicate a blog to addiction cause it is bad but fun.
These two blankets were made for Ian's co-workers daughters.

This one is for a friends up coming baby boy.
This one is for my niece who is turning 3 in June.

And I am currently working on two more and loving it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!
MUNA
Brown Eyed Girl said…
You're such a good student! :)
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Wow those are beautiful! You are so talented! yah I have the niece who will be 3 soon :) yah she gets that beautiful quilt....thank you thank you :)

miss Emma is adorable!!
Anonymous said…
You rock !!!!!! sewing is such a nice escape from everyday stuff....
All of them look great...Cathy