Sesame street and a princess

Yeah so this post is really all about the pictures. I do not know why we pay for cable when we get this kind of entertainment for free.

Here is Emma with her hair actually done ( I had to tell her that all princess have their hair brushed and pretty) and since that bait seemed to work she got to wear her princess dress while she danced with Daddy. Below is her on a bear hunt saying what a beautiful day it is.
She is all about the tongue right now, for some reason she thinks that she has the cutest tongue and sticking it out at people is endearing.


Alright before we move onto the next phase of our home entertainment I would like to have a commercial about fuzzy, crazy colored, scarves that have openings at both ends.
Right, now back to the show, below we have the aftermath of Leah discovering how fun it is to use the scarves as funky dresses. Ian and I were commenting on how similar they look to Sesame characters and then their comical facial expressions sent me running for the camera.




We even have our own national geographic channel that was able to capture a native in their "pitty" paints.

I have to laugh when I see this picture cause she came into the house and showed me her "pitty hands" yet when I asked her about the paint on her hair and forehead she just gave me a blank semi concerned look and then I realized that those marks on her head were where she had kept moving the hair out of her face. They were not intentional at all cause apparently moms are not supposed to get mad about paint on your hands and shirt but only paint on your face or hair.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Emma is just so adorable as are Sam and Leah
great pictures
love the faces and outfits