come on society help me out a little

As we were driving through town I turned down a semi busy street to find to my delight an old man peeing in the bushes. Now someone my age will glance and think, hunny you should really get the bladder checked out for better bladder control, Honestly you could not have walked to the other side of the parking lot and gone into the store to use their facilities?!?
Yet to a two year old who is daily being introduced to the potty, she was thrilled and squeals out, "pee pee outside." Dang it she saw yet before I could even respond Sam, in his nurturing informative tone, tells Emma, "Yes Emma that old man is not going pee pee in his pants, he is peeing on the bush but only boys are allowed to pee outside on bushes."
"ONLY when we are camping or hiking" was my rushed response, "NEVER on the side of the road next to a store that has a bathroom."
Then this old man had the audacity to turn around as he is zipping up his zipper and give me a dirty look as if to say, do you mind, you nasty girl watching me pee, gosh can't an old man have any privacy.
My dirty look back, if read correctly said, No Old Man you can not have privacy on the side of the road and shame on you for giving the impression to my two year old, who is into potty training, that it is ok to pee wherever you want!!!
Good grief, next thing I know Sam will be in the store with me, run outside and go pee on the bushes, standing there telling Emma that only boys and old men are allowed to pee on bushes.

Comments