A very Valid reason

So my very valid reason for not blogging lately is that I have been keeping myself very busy painting. We have been at our house for almost a year and I think that I am having a one year itch to put some color into my home. The flash made the paint look brighter and shinier than it is but I think that it looks awesome.... absolutely love it and am very proud of my accomplishments.
See Lacey that multi colored hand towel turned out to be the most awesome inspiration and everything goes with it. :)
This is Sam's room and I am loving his color.... now I am just waiting on the $120 star and planet fan/light fixture to go on clearance at Home Depot and we would be set. Sam is the first to run over there and see if it is on clearance..... so the star theme it is.
So tomorrow is a very busy day with Lacey and Chris having their baby and Susie and Corina heading off to Australia. Totally jealous of the Australia trip but am very happy being the excited bystander with Chris and Lacey..... actually I am so excited to meet my new little niece, Lauren. I could not imagine bringing home a newborn tomorrow, Emma is consuming enough. And then this weekend I get to go to my sister's for her baby shower.... yeah a childless weekend and some girl time, even if one of them is completely pregnant. I will still force energy and laughter on MY childless weekend. So here is to paint, new baby, new travels and the weekend. Have a good one everyone!!!

Comments

CarGate said…
It's Carina. :) That's C-A-R-I-N-A
HAHA. Have fun tomorrow! Give the baby a kiss. Love you! We'll take lots of pictures.
six turns said…
Does that mean I get to see you on Saturday? yay!