Karma in the clouds


So Karma came to me through the clouds. As the previous blog stated I got to go away for the weekend with no children. I missed them dearly but it was nice to actually focus on the tasks at hand whether it was driving, shopping, talking, or setting up a baby room. I asked Ian if he missed me last night and his answer was, "yeah, I did not have any clean underwear so I had to wear the ones with martini glasses on them." I suppose the clean basket of his clothes sitting on top of the dryer must have escaped his range of vision.

Well back to the Karma thing. I woke up this morning to snow and then as it is continuing to snow I watched as the school changed their two hour delay into an all day closure. So I thought I would look up the weather and low and behold Karma wanted to exchange my two day childless weekend into an all week of expected snow aka no school. Yep so I get to make up those days with my children as we spent all day at home cause there was no way I was going to try and get my car down the drive way. It was kinda nice as I had some cleaning to do and catching up with Emma about the fact that Joshie's house still has water.





Alright in the first video please take note of how dumb my dog is and of Sam's high goals for what he wants to be when he gets older (I told him he better be older by the time he is 16 and over it by the time he is 17.)
And the second video is cause she is just so dang cute.


Comments

That is a very cool snow tree picture!!
Brown Eyed Girl said…
Wow.. Looks fun.. In about 6-8 weeks. :) Or just next winter.
Susannah said…
Looks cold.

I'm in the oldest rain forest on the planet (right close to it anyway, I'm actually in a different rain forest, but who cares?) in the middle of summer. :)

It's awesome.

And I think we need some new cooks at CPK...
Anonymous said…
how pretty
such adorable pictures
and videos