It's about bloody time!!

So I was raised in a home where tv was pure evil and a complete waste of time but now that I am an adult I have come to realize how awesome it is. So I am pleased to announce that Emma is finally watching tv. I am stoked, it has taken two years in the making but finally she will sit there and watch Dora and ONLY Dora. I can now allure her away from under my feet and sweetly place her in front of the telly where she will happily remain for her 30 min show. Then for the remaining of the day she will periodically bring up, "poor blue bird," "bad swiper" and "Emma go Dora house.... present" So I might get my 30 min of quiet but I still have to be on top of things and reassure her that Dora and boots helped the poor blue bird find its mommy, swiper never wins and one day I will take her to Dora's house (kids make such a liar of me.)

So Yeah for Dora and Boots

I finished the girls room and for everyone that laughed at me for buying an old window frame at the thrift store...... well I think that it looks cool.


So it is another snow day today aka no school. The kids are going to a Harlem Globe (basketball) thingy tonight with Ian and I get to see my cute little niece again. Then we head straight into the weekend since it is a holiday Ian gets a three day weekend and the kids apparently get a five day weekend. So yep thats it, I am going to take my designated spot during the winter (right in front of the fire.)

Comments

I love the picture frame/fake window thingy! And it is the Harlem GlobeTROTTERS not Harlem Globe...love you!