Yet another snow day in Tehachapi

So we had another snow day, which means that the kids stayed home from school, which turned out just as well cause I have now come down with whatever Emma and Sam had. And I have been moving in a zombie like state, have Emma in her second bath of the day, allowing Sam to watch as much tv as he wants, allowed Leah to go to her friends house to play till 5, checked my temperature and am waiting for the meds to kick in. I am now beginning to accept the fact that no matter how many times I tell my body that it is just not permitted to get sick.... it gets sick anyway. I suppose tending to and holding and hugging the previous sick beings in my house might have played a minute role in all this. But I am sitting here burning up and shivering longing to go to bed but know I can't, praying to God that if I make no demands from my children they will make no demands from me....Opp never mind Emma is yelling All Done!!!! Mommmy Alllll Donnne OUT OUT!!! Towel Towel MOMMYYYYY!!!!


How come everything they do is cute when they are wearing a pink fuey skirt... even putting stickers on the floor which is usually a no no.
I really think that they insist on taking twenty min to get dressed, spend 5 min outside all for their hot chocolate..... look how happy they all are.
Sam with his awesome toothless grin.


Leah finally made me a snowGIRL.

Ok so here are some videos of the kids playing/sledding in the snow. Sorry about Leah's but I forgot to hold the camera the right way... so you will just have to tilt your head



Comments

Brown Eyed Girl said…
That driveway scares me!!! But at least you don't have to drive anywhere to get that kind of speed.. :)