And this is why we love CA

We are in January, which means that unless you live in Australia you are in the midst of winter and we spent the weekend down in SLO, IN THE WATER... well actually I did not go in the water but the kids and Ian had a glorious time playing in the waves and swimming in the pool. Emma decided that she is no longer afraid of the water and has now chosen to be a little fish. Ian had to force her away from the pool admits her screaming and kicking through her blue lips and freezing limbs. The entire time she was in or near the water there was the biggest grin on her face as she could not attempt to hold it back. She was happy, happy, happy and it was so much fun watching her. Well I am exhausted and despite it only being 6 I am going to send the kids to bed and go to bed myself. Here's to sunny fun weekends in CA.








My kids run around the beach like little dogs and I am pretty sure that if they had tails they would have been wagging.




Comments

Anonymous said…
How fun!! So glad you guys had a great time in SLO. Great pictures.
I'm Jealous :)
Did you get to see MaryLou?

I'm still stuck on the couch with vicadon and a bad mood
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much Rachel. We just got the calender
love it love it and love it some more.
You did an amazing job and it has everyone's birthdays anniversary etc..
thank you so much!!!!!
i am so excited about it :)
yah you made my week
Susannah said…
I don't live in Australia, but I'll be there in like 2 weeks! :) (you know, now that I got gas and internet I thought it'd be a good time to leave, lol)