They make you wonder....

As Sam is playing with a train and a caboose falls between the cushions of the couch. He pipes up, "oh no they fell into hot lava and they had all their kids in there but it is ok cause their windows were rolled up"
Just kinda makes you wonder.

And like the other night when Sam comes out of his room with Leah following him (after we had put them to bed) and exclaims with wide eyes, "I heard something under my bed and it said, you are not a praying mantis ha ha has"
Dad- Oh Sam it was probably just a toy or maybe it was God.
Sam - No I looked under there and there was nothing there and the voice was not from heaven so it was not God.
Leah - Well God is everywhere.
Sam - I looked under my bed and there was nothing there.... but God and it was not God cause I have talked to him and it was not one of his voices.
Just kinda makes you wonder.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol...oh my word that boy is too funny