I think that I am starting to twitch....

Alright before I post any pictures I would like to share with everyone my mental state and the appearance of a permanent twitch developing.

Do you ever stand back and observe yourself and jot a note down of your displeasure with what you are seeing?

Well lets see it started about a week ago for me. Right about the time when I realized that due to snow I would not get my glorious three hours a day with only one child. Gone were my plans to go shopping minus observant, talkative children. Gone were my blissful dream of preparing for a birthday party minus three children pulling me in three different directions. Hooking their life sucking tubes up to my mental, emotional, and physical machinery, that mind you, once drained and not given the opportunity to recharge run off of staticy signals the remainder of each day or week or month as each individual case may be.

I started to realize it was getting bad when I would sign off my text to Ian as, your spasms.
Yeah so birthday party, magic mountain, shopping, Christmas planning, cleaning, a child, another child, and yet another child. I really am developing a twitch and this ugly head of within myself (that I hate) where I am short tempered, grumpy, fed up and would give about anything to finish a task without being interrupted or paying someway or another to get something done.
Ok enough of my bah hum bug face.... it really is nothing that a glass of wine can't fix and I would not have blogged it but I keep waiting for my machinery to be recharged but all I have to work with is staticy signals. Sorry...
So here are the pictures I promised.















































Comments