Hi Blog

So I thought since I don't feel like cleaning anymore I would blog, not about the kids or anything else but about the ramblings in my head.
It is nearing Christmas and prior to Christmas is Sam's birthday and prior to Sam's birthday is the routine of school and on top of that is the expectation of snow this weekend and into next week. And as much as I am anticipating so many wonderful events there is this huge part of me that wants to escape into a snow globe and use that half a ball of glass as my excuse to watch the world shake me and have the flakes just fall over me. Too bad events don't just occur with a shake, oh no there is much to much to be done to have the liberty to just stand there and gaze out on the chaos.
I am looking forward to spending Christmas at home and decking the halls. Tomorrow since it is supposed to be freezing outside we are going to have an awesome all day bake-a-thon. Well at least in my head... we will see how the kids do and I do with the kids.
Anyhow Sam is going to be having a pirate party on Friday the 19th at 3 pm for anyone that wants to come. Ian will be working but I will be here... maybe. I will be the dirty pirate hooker's wife (Ian calls me a dirty pirate hooker and so I kinda changed it.) Yep it should be fun and full of Argggs. Sam is really excited and with a broke budget we are going to have fun with little.
Oh and then we got some propane yesterday to the tune 404 dollars and that is not including the half a chord of wood we need. So if anyone wants to go half with us on a chord of wood... you should have our number and if you do not have our number than I do not think that we want to exchange money with you.
So someone with curly hair is shaking my globe again..... when are they going to learn that Christmas decor are not toys.

Comments

Susannah said…
Hmm... It sounds like you need a margarita. And it just so happens, I need one too! I wonder what could possibly be done to help our margaritaless situation.... hmm... :)