All I want for Christmas is my ....


So Sam was sporting a Nanny McPhee look for a while and then the other one fell out. Soooo while we were at the dentist waiting room waiting for Leah I prompted my energetic Sam to take this boring time to write his letter to Santa and this is what followed...
In case you can't read it says; To Santa, I want my two front teeth. I have been a mostly good boy. Love Sam P.s. or a basketball (I had to prompt him with a ps just in case Santa was out of front teeth this year)


So here is my toothless boy. He is going to be six in 8 days and I can't believe it... he is getting to be so grown up. After persuading him that a pajama party at one in the afternoon might be hard pull off (I do not know how many parents would drop off their five year olds for a lunch time pajama party with a guaranteed pillow fight) we are going to be having a pirate party..... should be interesting. Sam kept asking for the party to be at one and finally I asked him why he wanted it at one and his response was that Leah would still be in school and he did not want any girls at his party. Yep thoughtful Sam.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol..what a cute toothless boy Sam makes. How fun a pirate party with all boys :) enjoy :)
You are one brave momma to be hosting it
I think a pj party at one would have been a great idea. With a pillow fight. Of course, I can't be there...but we're still on for the 20th, right?