wondering...

Do you ever feel like you are living life in a third person? That for most of your day you could be gazing down at yourself as if you were someone else doing all the actions. Waiting for you to kick in and then realizing that it is time for bed and you get to watch yourself again tomorrow, fulfill all of the expectations required of you.... I think the kids are getting to me and the house and the expectations and the requirements but I am looking forward to the moments of me feeling like me again. And it sure would be nice if my hubby came home....

Anyhow it was a beautiful day today well at least by the afternoon and after my small fire this morning to bring the house above 60 I enjoyed taking Hawthorne and the kids to the park and keeping Emma up through out her nap time.... she is going to be a grump tomorrow and I have to work... so if you pray, pray for me cause I am not looking forward to tomorrow and it is gonna happen anyway.
On to other news... Leah and Sam have begun their list to Santa, which I find funny that they would have a list cause everyone knows that Santa only brings one big awesome present and as I told Leah I am pretty sure that the workshop is not making littlest pet shop toys this year due to the economic status. To which she gave me an awful look and responded that it is Santa's workshop and they make everything that boys and girls want.
I love and hate how practical she is at times.... especially times when it has to do with our tiny pocket book. Emma is repeating and saying so much more now. I think my favorite is when she watches her baby movie and the kids have to shout and whisper their names and she is there shouting Armando.
Well I think that I am done rambling now and Ian is still not home so I guess I will get into bed and watch tv and ponder if tomorrow is going to be another day of third person existence or will there be moments of me being me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
send me the lists. Muna